The Recipe For Making Plain omelet.
You can make Plain omelet using 5 ingredients in 10 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Plain omelet
- Mix 4 of eggs.
- Fill 4 tablespoons of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Fill 1/8 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Step By Step To Make Plain omelet
- Beat egg yolks using rotary whisk..
- Add salt pepper and milk.
- Beat briskly.
- Add baking powder to egg whites beat stiff.
- Cut and fold into egg yolks.
- Pour into well buttered omelet pan (butter sides and bottom) cook slowly until omelet puffs up and is brown underneath.
- Raise edge lightly.
- Place in 350 degree f oven 10 to 15 minutes to cook top.
- Carefully fold and turn on hot platter.
- Garnish with parsley..
That's how to make Plain omelet Recipe.