The Recipe For Making Datemaki roll (Sweet rolled omlet). Datemaki are Japanese sweet rolled omelette made of egg and hanpen. It's typically served as part of osechi ryori during Japanese New Year's celebration. Made with egg and hanpen (fish cake), this sweet rolled omelette (Datemaki) is a delicious complement to your Osechi Ryori menu.
This easy version comes together from just a Although there are many different interpretations of Datemaki's symbolism, the most commonly held belief is that the rolled shape of Datemaki looks. Date-maki is a sweet rolled omelette and is one of the foods that is served on Japanese New Year. It is easy to prepare by using egg and ground fish meat. You can make Datemaki roll (Sweet rolled omlet) using 4 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Datemaki roll (Sweet rolled omlet)
- Fill 4 of eggs.
- Add 100 g of light puffy cake made of ground fish (hanpen).
- Fill 4 tablespoons of sweet sake.
- Add 2 tablespoons of sugar.
Take the omelet out from the pan when it's still hot. Put the omelet on top of a bamboo mat and roll it. Главная → Японская ЕДА → Датемаки / Datemaki (Sweet Rolled Omelette) / 伊達巻. Sweet rolled omelette made of egg and hanpen, typically served as part of osechi ryori during Japanese New Years celebration. Datemaki (伊達巻き) is a delicious Japanese sweet rolled omelette traditionally eaten for New Year as part of Osechi Ryori.
Step By Step To Make Datemaki roll (Sweet rolled omlet)
- Break the hanpen into small pieces. Put eggs, hanpen, sweet sake and sugar in a bowl..
- Stir together all ingredients with a hand mixer..
- Heat the oil and pour mixture in a frying pan. Cover and cook over low heat for 10-15 minutes. When the bottom is cooked brown, cook the other side..
- Spread step3 over a makisu..
- Roll the omlet while it's hot..
- Let it sit and cool until firm. Cut it into thick slices. It's done and enjoy!.
This easy Datemaki recipe comes together from just a handful of ingredients, including egg, hanpen, mirin, sugar, and salt. Datemaki is rolled like roulade cake, and because it resembles rolled books, there is a wish for a success in studying. There are several views about the origin of the word Datemaki. Datemaki （Sweet, rolled omelette）. * This link will take you outside the NHK WORLD website. The New Year dishes feature all kinds of wishes for a good year ahead. That's how to make Datemaki roll (Sweet rolled omlet) Recipe.