The Recipe For Making Rolled Omelette (Without The Tamagoyaki Pan).
You can make Rolled Omelette (Without The Tamagoyaki Pan) using 6 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Rolled Omelette (Without The Tamagoyaki Pan)
- Prepare 2-3 of eggs.
- Fill 2-3 tablespoons of chopped scallions.
- Add 1 dash of mushroom seasonings.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of chilli flakes (optional).
- Add of Salt and pepper.
- Add of Asian sweet soy sauce (optional).
Easy Way To Make Rolled Omelette (Without The Tamagoyaki Pan)
- Put a bit of oil and rub it on the frying pan using kitchen paper. Heat the pan..
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Prepare a small soup ladle and the chopsticks..
- Use the soup ladle to pour the eggs mixture into the heated pan. Wait till it becomes a bit firm, then using the chopsticks, rolling it from one side of the pan to the other side..
- Pour another spoon of eggs mixture, make sure you pour enough but not a thick one so it will be easier to roll..
- Wait till it's a bit firm, then roll the eggs to the other side..
- Rub the frying pan with the oiled kitchen paper using the chopsticks..
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 till done..
- Cut the rolled omelette in bite size, garnish with chilli flakes..
- Serve with sweet soy dipping sauce if you like..
That's how to make Rolled Omelette (Without The Tamagoyaki Pan) Recipe.