The Recipe For Making Open-Face Omelets.
You can make Open-Face Omelets using 9 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Open-Face Omelets
- Insert 2-3 of eggs, beaten.
- Insert 1/2 cup of choice meat: bacon, sausage, ham crumbled/ diced small.
- Insert 1/4 cup of onion, diced small.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green peppers, diced small.
- Fill 1/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Fill 2 of Tbsps. Milk.
- Prepare 1 Tsp. of Garlic Powder.
- Fill 1/2 Tsp. of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of kosher salt.
Quick Step To Make Open-Face Omelets
- Preheat stove top to medium-high heat.
- Dice up all vegetables and meats into small pieces..
- Mix together in a bowl vegetables and meats with garlic powder, black pepper, and salt..
- Prepare a 6 to 8 inch skillet with real butter or oil of choice..
- Sautee' vegetables and meat mixture in oil or real butter for 3 minutes; then set aside..
- In another bowl beat eggs and milk together..
- Add egg mixture to another prepared skillet and cook it like you do an omelet; about 2 to 3 minutes..
- Then add vegetable- meat mixture on top of eggs and press gently; sprinkle with cheese and cover, turn down heat to low and cook for about 1 to 2 minutes..
- Remove, and its ready to serve. [You can use different variations].
That's how to make Open-Face Omelets Recipe.