The Recipe For Making bloomfield omelet.
You can make bloomfield omelet using 13 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make bloomfield omelet
- Add 3 tbsp of butter or oil(I use butter).
- Fill 3 of eggs.
- Fill 1 tsp of cream cheese.
- Insert 2 tbsp of milk (I use 2%).
- Mix 1 medium of thinly sliced tomato.
- Insert 1 of fresh basil leaf.
- Fill 2 pinch of of coarse black pepper.
- Fill 3 of thin slices of provolone and american.
- Mix 1 pinch of of shredded mozzarella (optional.
- Add 1 of roasted red pepper (coarse chop).
- Prepare 1 of hot banana pepper( optional) (coarse chop).
- Prepare 1 pinch of parsley.
- Mix 4 of thin slices on onion(any type you prefer).
Step By Step To Make bloomfield omelet
- chop fresh basil leaf.
- slice onion and tomato thinly.
- wisk egg, cream cheese and milk..
- put butter or oil in a pan on med-high.
- add egg into hot pan. and add a pinch of pepper..
- flip omelet when egg separates easily from pan..
- add tomaotes, onions, and basil on one side..
- 3 thin slices of american and provolone on other side. add banana and red peppers on top..
- fold omelet and add pepper, parsley top it off with mozzarella..
That's how to make bloomfield omelet Recipe.