The Recipe For Making Cream Cheese Stuffed Egg Omelet.
You can make Cream Cheese Stuffed Egg Omelet using 3 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cream Cheese Stuffed Egg Omelet
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Insert 1 dash of Spices (garlic powder, paprika, pepper, Trader Joe's twenty-one season salute).
- Mix 3 tbsp of Cream cheese.
Step By Step To Make Cream Cheese Stuffed Egg Omelet
- Crack and Beat eggs and add seasonings to eggs. Mix well. **seasonings are optional; however, I suggest them because they add a fun little kick to the boring, plain eggs**.
- Oil pan and heat until very hot. Once hot, turn down to low and pour eggs into pan..
- Let one side com entirely, then try your best to flip the flat egg so the other side can cook (it's surly hard to flip because the top will still be raw and wet but it is possible to flip it)..
- While the flipped side is cooking, glob three or four spoonfuls of cream cheese onto the cooked side of the omelet..
- Fold omelet in half and let sit in pan for 30 seconds or a minute)..
- Serve with hashbrowns (which should be cooked in the same pan as the eggs BEFORE the eggs are cooked to ensure the pan is hot enough, this may add an additional 15 minutes to preparation time) Also serve with fruit because fruit is tasty and healthy! Pears are suggested..
That's how to make Cream Cheese Stuffed Egg Omelet Recipe.