The Recipe For Making Not Your Average Omelet.
You can make Not Your Average Omelet using 9 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Not Your Average Omelet
- Fill of Batter.
- Mix 1/2 cup of Liquid Egg Whites(or 2 large eggs).
- Mix 1 pinch of Baking powder(1/8 teaspoon).
- Add 1 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ricotta(or 2 tablespoons milk).
- Mix of Filling.
- Fill 3 slice of Chicken Luncheon Meat.
- Fill 1/4 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
- Fill 1 dash of Cilantro.
Step By Step To Make Not Your Average Omelet
- Add all the batter ingredients together & mix until there's no lumps. Let it sit for a few minutes to allow the batter to thicken up..
- On medium heat, grease the frying pan. Dump all the batter into the pan. Basically you're going to cook this like you would an omelet. Flip it over when the bottom is slightly brown. Sprinkle on the cheese & cilantro. After the cheese melts, add in the chicken slices. Flip one side of the egg onto the other, covering the deli meat. Continue cooking & flipping until it's golden brown on both sides..
- You can serve with your favorite salsa!.
That's how to make Not Your Average Omelet Recipe.