The Recipe For Making Omelette Ulek.
You can make Omelette Ulek using 6 ingredients in 11 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Omelette Ulek
- Insert 2 clove of Garlic.
- Insert 2 each of Shallots.
- Fill 2 each of Large free-range eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Fill 1 of Green chilli.
- Insert 1 of as needed Salt and pepper.
Easy Way To Make Omelette Ulek
- Cut the tomatoes into slices, and separate the seed from the flesh.
- With a pestle and mortar, crush and mix the garlic, shallots and the seeds of the tomato. Continue mixing until the ingredients are blended into a wet, smooth paste..
- Cut the tomato slices into smaller dices..
- Remove the seeds of the chili, and cut the chili into small slices slantways.
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl and season with pinch of salt and pepper. Beat the eggs with a fork..
- Mix in the tomato and the green chili with the beaten eggs..
- Put a small frying pan on low heat, and then put in a large knob of butter. When the butter has melted and is bubbling, pour in the garlic, shallot, and tomato paste. Mix with a wooden spatula for a minute..
- Pour in the egg mix into the frying pan, and move the pan around to spread evenly..
- When the edges of the egg is cooked, ease it with a spatula gently towards the middle. When the egg is no longer sticking to the pan, flip one half to the other half..
- Let the egg cook for about a minute until it starts to turn golden..
- Remove the heat, and move the egg to a plate. Serve it hot..
That's how to make Omelette Ulek Recipe.